Price$680.00 (Base price)
The Xplora features the unique copy-protected 'brushbow' which provides the optimum pulling position for your dog while greatly reducing the risk of the gang-line snagging in the front wheel and brake.
The unique scooter design combines adventure, practicality and dog & rider-friendly features - from the brushbow with no protruding connecting loops, a handy unobtrusive canvas bag, ample ground clearance, with a lightweight and compact design to make turns easy - meaning you can take the Xplora anywhere from urban pavement to back-country trails. The use of standard bicycle components enables simple upgrades and low cost servicing.
• 6160 T6 alloy
• Removable alloy brushbow
• Black alloy Foot board
• Black alloy handlebars
• Black alloy forks, 60mm travel
• Available in 5 colors: Silver, Black, Blue, Copper, Green
• Black alloy wheels, double-rim, 24" front, 20" rear
• Quick-Release hubs
• Aggressive all-terrain tires
• Front tire Kenda 24” x 2.25”
• Rear tire Kenda 20” x 2.25”
• Tektro 160mm Mechanical Disc Brakes (front & rear)
• Partially concealed brake cable
• Zippered Brushbow Kit-bag
• Tool kit
• Front & Rear mudguards
Weight: 28 lbs (12.7kg)
Overall length: 69" (175cm)
Ground Clearance: 5.5" (14cm) for all-terrain use
Alloy Footplate: 14.5" long x 5.5" wide (37cm x 14cm)
All frame color options are now supplied with black forks.