Price: (Base price)
Fall Sale: $500
Hit the trails in style with your best friend!
The Pawtrek Xplora allows your dog to pull you on or off-road for an adventure experience you'll never forget.
This unique scooter design combines adventure, practicality, and dog and rider-friendly features:
- Lightweight and compact design makes turning easy
- Brushbow with no protruding connecting loops,
- Handy, unobtrusive canvas bag for tools
- Ample ground clearance
- Waterbottle holder
Take the Xplora anywhere from urban pavement to back-country trails. The use of standard bicycle components enables simple upgrades and low cost servicing.
The Xplora features the unique copy-protected 'brushbow' which provides the optimum pulling position for your dog while greatly reducing the risk of the gang-line snagging in the front wheel and brake.
• 6160 T6 alloy
• Removable alloy brushbow
• Black alloy Foot board
• Black alloy handlebars
• Black alloy forks, 60mm travel
• Available in 5 colors: Silver, Black, Blue, Copper, Green
• Black alloy wheels, double-rim, 24" front, 20" rear
• Quick-Release hubs
• Aggressive all-terrain tires
• Front tire Kenda 24” x 2.25”
• Rear tire Kenda 20” x 2.25”
• Tektro 160mm Mechanical Disc Brakes (front & rear)
• Partially concealed brake cable
• Zippered Brushbow Kit-bag
• Tool kit
• Front & Rear mudguards
Weight: 28 lbs (12.7kg)
Overall length: 69" (175cm)
Ground Clearance: 5.5" (14cm) for all-terrain use
Alloy Footplate: 14.5" long x 5.5" wide (37cm x 14cm)
All frame color options are now supplied with black forks.