General Booking Policies:
- The safety of the sled dogs is our first priority and your enjoyment as well. Thus, we ask that you adhere to the 375 lb. weight limit.
- There is no age limit, the one hour tours are designed for all ages.
- Please dress warmly and in layers, we go out in all conditions. Sled dogs love snowy weather1
- All reservations must be paid for – in full – prior to arrival.
- All deposits and payments are nonrefundable unless we are able to fill your spot(s).
- We accept Visa, American Express and MasterCard.
- All deposits and payments are nonrefundable unless we are able to fill your spot(s). In some cases, on Half day tours, we may be able to issue a rain check if an emergency arises, but the dogs are booked out each day and ready to run. So booking a trip means we are ready for you.
Last updated: October 10, 2017
Durango Dog Ranch LLC ("us", "we", or "our") operates the www.durangodogranch.com website (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services and/or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
Frequently Asked Questions;
- How much snow do you get?
Last year we got 24 feet of snow so you may want to bring a snorkel.
- Do you breed your dogs?
No, they breed amongst themselves and most of them are spayed and neutered.
- How many dogs are at the Durango Dog Ranch?
Right now we have a small kennel of 30 dogs and we lease dogs from a neighboring kennel.
- Do you do kennel tours?
We do not have kennel tours right now.
- Where do you keep your dogs?
Our dogs live at our home, 15 miles West of Durango.